In 2013 the NeighborWorks Capital Board of Directors and Senior Management adopted a Strategic Plan for 2014-2018 with detailed, aggressive goals and objectives to provide more capital to NeighborWorks affiliates in there communities.
At the end of 2016, Year 3 of its 2014-2018 Strategic Plan, NeighborWorks Capital has made significant progress toward its Five-Year Goals
- 100 loans for affordable rental, for-sale, commercial and mixed-use projects in 29 states and District of Columbia
- Over $122 million in loans closed and committed
- Over 6,300 units of affordable rental and for-sale homes, and 325,000 square feet of commercial space to be created or preserved
- 27 new NeighborWorks customers
- $1.1 billion of construction and permanent financing leveraged (9:1 leverage)
- $57 million in new and renewed debt and equity capital raised. NC has over $100 million in flexible lending capital available for the NeighborWorks network!
- Maintained operating sustainability of over 120%